Give Back to Your Faith Community Bless your community in a meaningful way!
When the financial condition of Atlantic Baptist Foundation permits, we provide grants for special ministry projects.
Do you qualify for a grant?
You are focused on ministry.
You are connected to CBAC.
You are able to express to us how a grant will help move your mission forward.
You are able to demonstrate how you are or will become self‐sustaining.
Past Recipients Here are some of the organisations and ministries who have benefited from Atlantic Baptist Canadians saving with us:
- Acadia Divinity College ‐ Wolfville, NS
- Atlantic Baptist Mission Board ‐ Capital Projects
- CBAC Youth and Family
- CBAC Clergy and Wellness
- Crandall University ‐ Moncton, NB
- Pension and Insurance Board ‐ (rental subsidies for retired pastors and missionaries)
Ready to Apply? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Download the Application
Fill Out the Application
Send In The Application
The submission deadline is January 31 of each calendar year.
Disaster Relief We want to help!
If your church has suffered a major setback due to an extraordinary event, we can provide financial assistance through our Disaster Relief Fund.
- Write a letter outlining the nature of the extraordinary event.
- Include pertinent information (insurance response, pictures, remediation costs, etc.)
- Send via email, mail or fax to the attention of the CEO.
Who can I talk to? Two simple options
Jeff MacArthur, CEO
For account inquiries by telephone, you must provide us with your account code and the last three digits of your Social Insurance Number.